6/4/12

PARADISE BY THE DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL LIGHT

A new friend begs to hear Meatloaf, though
I'm not sure if she had the title quite right.
Thank you so much to everyone who came out to the Vaudeville Mews' back bar on Saturday night! I had a total blast spinning records again. Despite a needle that broke on the way to the venue, I felt like the night went off almost without a hitch, and I was super excited to see so many friends' faces out there.

As promised, here's what I played.

THIS JUST IN: I'll be back DJing again on Saturday, July 21. Mark your calendars, save some Pitchfork-festival-weekend sweat, keep being awesome.

06/02/12 @ PBR Bar:
Danny Brown - XXX
Lotus Plaza - Come Back
Keyboard Kid 206 - WelcomeX
Justin Timberlake (ft. Clipse) - Like I Love You
Kuhrye-oo - Give In (for the Fame)
Beach House - Myth
Purity Ring - Belispeak
CFCF - You Hear Colours
Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine?
Saint Etienne - Tonight
NDF - Since We Last Met
Sleigh Bells - Demons
Hot Chip - Ready for the Floor (Jesse Rose Mix)
LCD Soundsystem - Losing My Edge
Beyoncé - Get Me Bodied
Mary J. Blige (ft. Biggie Smalls) - Real Love (Hip Hop Mix)
Diddy Dirty Money(ft. Nicki Minaj and Rick Ross) - Hello Good Morning (Remix)
Muscles - Sweaty
Jens Lekman - Black Cab
Airhead - Wait
ESG - Standing in Line
The Poison Control Center - Give It a Try
Gang Gang Dance - Mindkilla
Buraka Som Sistema (ft. M.I.A.) - The Sound of Kuduro
Heartsrevolution - CYOA! (CFCF Remix)
Prince - Housequake [by request]
Amerie - 1 Thing
Luscious Jackson - Naked Eye
R. Kelly (ft. Boo and Gotti) - Feelin' on Yo Booty (Dirty South Mix)
Donna Summer - I Feel Love
Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) (12" Remix - Radio Edit)
__
[I thought I had to finish up, but it turned out I got a few more songs...]

Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out of My Head
Drake (ft. Rihanna) - Take Care
Warren G (ft. Nate Dogg) - Regulate
Jonathan Richman - Roadrunner [this version]
Ke$ha - Your Love Is My Drug
Super Furry Animals - Ysbeidiau Heulog




Previous sets:
New Year's 2012
August 30, 2011
August 27, 2011
July 30, 2011

DJs get hungry, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment